Saturday 15 February 2014

8 Feb 2014 Day Tour in Salzburg

Today was really an intriguing day as we went to Salzburg, the birth place of Mozart with a lot of wonderful things to look at. I really learned many things as I realized Mozart composed his most popular opera, the Magic Flute there. We also visited the Cathedral. It was really big and beautiful. I wish we could spend more time her so that we could go to the top of the castle. Today was a bit exhausting as we traveled on the bus for a very long time.

Jade Ki, 3A

After a long ride for almost 4 hours, we went to visit Mozart Birth Museum. There were a lot of spcial things that Mozart had used to compose. I learnt a lot about him through this trip. For example, how he worked and his whole life. I also learnt that he was poor because he did not even manage his money well. Therefore, I think we should learn to manage our money better to prevent these happened. Other than that, we went to the church which had once been damaged during the war. I learnt that once things were destroyed, it needed a long time to rebuild it. Thus, we needed to treasure what we had!

Eunice Shing 3S










No comments:

Post a Comment