Tuesday 4 February 2014

2 Feb 2014 - Departing for the Tour

It's the first time for me to go aboard for worldwide learning, also for the school orchestra and choir. I had been looking forward to this Vienna music tour for weeks. That day evening, many purple down vests were seen in the Hong Kong international airport and that's us! I was very delighted but nervous too. Before checking in, I waved and said "goodbye" to my family. I knew that this trip's going to be useful to us. While I was waiting for boarding, I was dreaming how memorable our Vienna trip would be!

Jackie Fung 1S


I waited for this day to come for ages and it finally came! I'm so excited! It's my first time to go on a tour with the school. After dinner, my parents set off to the airport with me. After checking in, we said goodbye to our parents. I thought, 'I gonna miss them when I am in the tour'. I waved madly to them and followed the group for departure. Soon, we boarded the plane. The journey on the plane seemed so long! I tried to sleep but I couldn't, then I daydreamed about our Vienna Music Tour. I told myself, "It will surely be fantastic! " 

Hilary Wong 1S 







No comments:

Post a Comment