Friday 14 February 2014

7 Feb 2014 Visiting Vienna City

Breakfasts at this hotel were superb, comparing with the last one. However, there was no wifi here, so it's pretty disappointing.

We visited the Schoebrunn Palace which was terrific! The rooms were so huge and grand that I was awed at the sight! I had a scrumptious meal at Happy Buddha Chinese Restaurant. Then, we had a tour in Vienna City. I enjoyed the story-telling times immensely! After a series of crazy shopping, we went to Beethoven Haus for dinner. I was worn out but I enjoyed the meal. Looking forward to the visit to Salzburg. tomorrow.

Rachel Lam 1P

I really like the Schoebrunn Palace. It was very pretty and nice. I also bought many souvenirs for my friends and family. Then we has lunch in a Chinese Restaurant. Food tasted delicious. I also visited the Vienna City, there were so many things to see. Our tour guide told us many stories. We shopped together and we ate some bread! I bought bacon and cheese rolls, so good! At night, we ate in the Beethoven Haus, where we were served with pork chop, veggie pie, pea rice with white grape juice and sparkling water. That was typical Austrian food. Looking forward to tomorrow's activity. What a day!

Anastasia Leung 1U







No comments:

Post a Comment