Wednesday 5 February 2014

3 Feb 2014 Arriving at Vienna

I was very excited to be finally in Vienna after this exhausting flight. Although I was a bit disappointed when I learned that the Beethoven Museum was closed during holidays, I did experience and learn a lot during our walk. Not only I can learn more about the cultural heritage, but also enjoyed the breath-taking architecture of Vienna. While enjoying the scenery of the snow-covered little towns of Vienna, we arrived at the Brahms Music School. The speeches of the Principal and Mayor were inspiring, accompanied by the flowing tunes of the accordion. I can't help looking forward to participating in the classes tomorrow.

Group 4: Jasmine Choy, Janice Lo, Michelle Lai, Esther Lee, Denise Wong, Tiffany Yeung, Karen Chong, Ellie Chow and Sabrina Law



Beethoven Museum




Brahms Music School


Poster of our Concert

No comments:

Post a Comment